Pirata Group’s simple and authentic neighbourhood pasta bar, Pici, is expanding to Shatin this fall. The new restaurant will be the fourth and largest Pici, as well as the first opening in New Territories for the Pirata Group. Pici Shatin, located inside New Town Plaza, will continue to serve the fresh, handmade, real and down to earth Italian pasta that Pici is known for.
The largest Pici to date will boast 130 comfortable and inviting seats, whilst still creating the homely and cosy ambience that Pici is known for – a perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of the surrounding shopping mall. Enclosed seating booths and divider walls, styled with bric-a-brac and plants, create a cosy nook for diners and are perfect for private parties. Arched shelves made from steel with woven mesh allow for natural light to flood in to the restaurant.
Christian Talpo, Co-Founder of Pirata Group says, “We are very excited about opening our first restaurant in the New Territories, and cannot wait to satisfy the local desire for handmade pasta. We are truly looking forward to bringing our high quality daily-made fresh pasta to a wider Hong Kong audience”.
Pici Shatin will offer a simple and straightforward menu of high-quality pasta dishes, all designed by Head Chef Andrea Viglione. Pici lovers’ all-time favourites such as Tagliolini, Orecchiette and Lasagna all still feature on the menu, and diners can also expect the special freshly made pasta of the day.
Soon to open for lunch, dinner and brunch in November, Pici Shatin is a no reservations restaurant serving up quality and straightforward food with excellent service at amazing value.
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation