Singapore is a marvellous metropolis with so much to do and see! It’s the stopover central, where travellers might only spend a day or two, but it’s also building a name for itself as a go-to destination in Asia. STA Travel this month is offering enticing deals to get you to Singapore, because this really is a destination to add to the bucket list!
This month, flying with Singapore Airlines not only gets you amazingly priced flights starting at $599 return, but it ALSO gives you a $150 accommodation credit per passenger to go towards a minimum of two nights stay! If that doesn’t entice you to adventure around for a few days (or weeks!), we don’t know what will!
Not only does Singapore have one of the most beautiful skylines, but there are so many different activities to take part in and sights to see. Gardens by the Bay (seen in Crazy, Rich Asians), the National Orchid Garden, Singapore Zoo, Universal Studios Singapore, HUGE malls to shop in (including the IMM Outlet Mall, VivoCity and Bugis Junction)…the list goes on! If you’re an adrenaline junkie, the Mega Adventure Park down south is the place to visit,
or take part in the F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience, where you’ll zip around town in beautiful sports cars including a Ferrari, a McLaren or a Lamborghini!
Singapore by night is an entirely new experience – the city comes alive and lights up (literally). The Spectra Light Show at Marina Bay is a great example of this kind of spectacle, with lasers, LEDs, music and choreographed fountains dancing along by Marina Bay Sands.
Plus, the city legit never closes! There’s 24-hour gyms, florists (seriously!), eateries, megamalls – such as the Mustafa Shopping Centre – that are all open 24/7…whoever said New York was the city that never sleeps clearly hasn’t been to Singapore!
If you are short on time with a quick stopover, this accommodation bonus will pretty much guarantee free accommodation while you’re in Singapore! While your time is sparse, there’s a range of different city tours and adventures you should definitely jump on to maximise your days and hours in Singapore. By day or night, there are multiple bus or bike tours that’ll show you the quirks and highlights of this beautiful city.
SINGAPORE AIRLINES + ACCOMMODATION
• $150 accommodation credit per traveller to be spent on minimum 2 nights
o PERTH return from: $599
o MELB return from: $619
o BRIS return from: $619
o SYD return from: $659
• Flight Travel Dates: 21 Jan 19 – 3 Sept 19
Subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply.
To book your next adventure, visit an STA Travel store, http://www.statravel.com.au/travelsingapore.htm
or call 134 782.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience