TrustYou, the world’s largest guest feedback platform, announces today the release of its most recent eBook: The Ultimate Feedback Guide – Everything Hotels Need to Know to Make a Strong Impact. The eBook was primarily written for independently managed hotels. It provides an in-depth analysis of the term “feedback” and its ramifications, as well as the best ways of leveraging their hotel’s reputation in a highly competitive industry.
With over 10 years of experience in the hospitality sector, TrustYou caters to both chain and independent hotels and consistently provides insights into guest reviews, online reputation, and the best technologies used to manage them. The Ultimate Feedback Guide tackles the entire concept of guest feedback, from its true meaning, to the different ways in which it presents itself in the modern age, and the value and impact that it has over a hotel business. It gives
practical tips and advice on how to prevent negative feedback, how to motivate guests to submit more feedback and, ultimately, on how to increase bookings through comprehensive feedback management.
This eBook’s 3 chapters provide best practices on:
● The value of guest feedback, including why and where are guests writing reviews and how they impact future bookings
● The power to manage reviews, which focuses on the best ways of collecting, analyzing, and replying to feedback, in order to improve internal operations and increase the guest satisfaction rate
● The possibilities of reputation, containing insightful ways in which non-branded hotels can use what makes them unique, leverage the right technology, and personalize the guest journey
“One thing that all hospitality professionals agree on is the importance of a strong online reputation. At TrustYou, we are always looking to provide hoteliers with the best tools and resources to improve their performance and reputation. Our latest eBook encompasses all the knowledge hotel managers need about guest feedback, from its origins and different forms, to its value, impact, and influence.” said TrustYou’s VP of Marketing, Valerie Castillo.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience