Léa Seguier (Associate of Anthony Knox & Associates) is progressively building a very unique and select portfolio of exclusive luxury hotels! After La Reserve magnificent places in Paris, Geneva, Saint Tropez and Bordeaux and after the beautiful Myconian resorts in Mykonos, she now allows us to discover an extraordinary 11th century castle in the Ouest of France!
The Domaine des étangs is situated in the renowned region of France for its cognac and its wonderful countryside. The nearest tiny village with its 400 inhabitants is called Massignac but the Limoges airport is only 40 km!
The hotel is an authentic family owned eleventh century castle set on 2000 sprawling acres of farmland. It offers seven lakes, a Michelin star restaurant, a vegetable garden, Gallo-Roman baths, a floating tennis court, two swimming pools and a divine spa. There are just seven unique suites in the caste but there are also six farm house cottages with large private gardens situated around the grounds making a total of 29 rooms.
This meticulously restored country retreat with its elegant turrets and sweeping grounds offers a magical setting between forest and lake. Paddle a rowing boat on the water, cycle through the estate or simply sit back and savour the tranquil surrounds. Outdoors, you’ll find yourself in a storybook landscape of waterways and woodland. As you stroll, look out for wildlife – from herons and otters to deer and Limousin cows.
They have succeeded in keeping the balance between the historical magic and the modern comfort. You’ll find a 21st century five-star accommodation in an eleventh century French castle! This is an absolute unique experience! So prepare yourself for « la vie de chateau » !
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation