Léa Seguier (Associate of Anthony Knox & Associates) is progressively building a very unique and select portfolio of exclusive luxury hotels! After La Reserve magnificent places in Paris, Geneva, Saint Tropez and Bordeaux and after the beautiful Myconian resorts in Mykonos, she now allows us to discover an extraordinary 11th century castle in the Ouest of France!
The Domaine des étangs is situated in the renowned region of France for its cognac and its wonderful countryside. The nearest tiny village with its 400 inhabitants is called Massignac but the Limoges airport is only 40 km!
The hotel is an authentic family owned eleventh century castle set on 2000 sprawling acres of farmland. It offers seven lakes, a Michelin star restaurant, a vegetable garden, Gallo-Roman baths, a floating tennis court, two swimming pools and a divine spa. There are just seven unique suites in the caste but there are also six farm house cottages with large private gardens situated around the grounds making a total of 29 rooms.
This meticulously restored country retreat with its elegant turrets and sweeping grounds offers a magical setting between forest and lake. Paddle a rowing boat on the water, cycle through the estate or simply sit back and savour the tranquil surrounds. Outdoors, you’ll find yourself in a storybook landscape of waterways and woodland. As you stroll, look out for wildlife – from herons and otters to deer and Limousin cows.
They have succeeded in keeping the balance between the historical magic and the modern comfort. You’ll find a 21st century five-star accommodation in an eleventh century French castle! This is an absolute unique experience! So prepare yourself for « la vie de chateau » !
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience