European Waterways has announced its 2019 brochure, featuring a new look and more than 100 colourful pages detailing the wide range of luxury hotel barge cruises for the new season across Europe.
With the demand for experiential excursions at an all-time high, the brochure highlights an expanded assortment of exclusive guided tours led by local personages such as Counts, Baronesses and members of the French military. In between are exclusive wine tastings, fine dining and visits to unique attractions that include castles, stately homes and UNESCO World Heritage sites.
“The European Waterways experience is truly about the journey, not the destination,” said Derek Banks, managing director of European Waterways. “Our guests will enjoy leisurely cruises through the quiet, lush countryside featuring the highest standard of comfort, luxury and fine dining. Personalised excursions immerse them in the culture, history and traditions of the region.”
Rooms with a View
Among European Waterways’ newest additions in France is a private tour of the French military stables of the Château de Fontainebleau, an architectural marvel with 1,500 rooms that was the opulent country house for French monarchs from Louis VII to Napoleon III. Guests might also be treated to a stroll around the Château de Commarin, accompanied by Count Bertrand de Vogue, the 26th generation of the de Vogue family, which has maintained continuous residence since the 13th century. They can also enjoy a boutique champagne tasting and gastronomic lunch with the Baroness at the historic Château de Ricey-Bas, a stately home in Les Riceys.
European Waterways is offering brochure launch specials for spring 2019 departures, good when booked by January 7, 2019. The brochure is available to download from EuropeanWaterways.com or by calling toll-free 1-877-879-8808.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience