Golden Sands Hotel Apartments, part of A.A. Al Moosa Enterprises and pioneered the concept of hotel apartments in the region, was declared Best Family Hotel Apartments at the 2nd annual Arabian Travel Awards.
Ms Mirna Tenidis, Director of Marketing of Golden Sands Hotel Apartments, received the award. Last year, the Golden Sands Hotel Apartments was recognised as the Best Brand Hotel Apartment.
Mohammed Khoori, General Manager of Golden Sands Hotel Apartments said: “The Arabian Travel Awards is one of the much-awaited awards in the industry. We are very grateful to be recognised as this year’s recipient of the Best Family Hotel Apartments. This is a very meaningful award because it reflects who we truly are, an accommodation that caters to all types of travellers especially families. Our facilities cater to big and small families and our location is convenient for both young and adult guests. I want to share this award with the team who are relentlessly providing the best service to our valued guests.”
Golden Sands Hotel Apartments continues to ensure guest satisfaction by offering that “home away from home” experience through its chic, comfortable and affordable accommodation. Offering the best rate, Golden Sands Hotel Apartments balances the style and hospitality of an intimate hotel with the space and comfort of a truly appointed luxury hotel.
The hotel apartments have spacious rooms and suites that are designed and furnished to meet the expectations of its leisure and business guests including a family with kids. It offers a wide range of facilities and holidaymakers can benefit from its favourable location, being close to the city’s exhibition centre and attractions. The hotel apartments have been a preferred accommodation for many travellers from the UK, India and GCC.
Organised by Durga Das Publications, the 2nd Arabian Travel Awards recognised and honoured the best in the travel, tourism and hospitality industries in the Middle East. This year, more than 50,000 votes were submitted from over 25 countries, with nearly 60 awards to recognize at the exclusive event attended by VIPs, dignitaries, travel, tourism and hospitality professionals. The Arabian Travel Awards follows a unique and systematic method of internet-based voting which guarantees a transparent, fair and unbiased result.
During the awards ceremony, a Collector’s Edition Book was also unveiled, beautifully designed showcasing the beauty and culture of the Middle East.
- Online Slot Machine Strategies – How to Beat them
- The best smartphone games to play while on vacation
- Work and play: how to safely work on your vacation
- World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys is Back with Two Ways to Earn
- Jetstar and Indigo partnership goes live
- American Airlines Announces Agreement to Purchase Boom Supersonic Overture Aircraft, Places Deposit on 20 Overtures
- New series reveals Sydney has all the ingredients for the ultimate holiday
- Centara appoints experienced Centara hotel manager for the group’s first address in Bangkok’s historic district
- ‘Cowra’s Canola Tours and Blooming Attractions’
- Da Vittorio Launch at Reverie Saigon Redefines Italian Fine Dining in Vietnam