As the year-end holidays and festive seasons fast approaches, Vietjet is opening sales for its latest route connecting Phu Quoc (Vietnam) with Seoul (South Korea). The new route which links two popular tourist destinations, will meet the surging travel demands of locals and tourists alike, while contributing to the development of trade and integration in the region.
The Phu Quoc – Seoul route will operate a daily return flight starting December 22, 2018 with a flight duration of around 5 hours 30 minutes per leg. The flight departs from Phu Quoc at 15:30 and arrives at Seoul at 22:45. The return flight takes off from Seoul at 01:45 and lands in Phu Quoc at 05:35 (all at local time).
Tickets for the new route is available for booking via all sales channels with a special daily promotion running between 13:00 to 15:00 (Malaysian time) on www.vietjetair.com (also compatible with smartphones at https://m.vietjetair.com) or https://www.facebook.com/VietjetMalaysia/ (just click the “Booking” tab).
Famously referred to as ‘Pearl Island’, Phu Quoc is a part of the Kien Giang province and also the largest island in Vietnam. Boasting 150km of scenic coastline, it is not surprising that Phu Quoc has attracted significant investment in tourism projects and resort real estates. Through the launch of this new route, Vietjet will not only bring safe and modern air travel to local and tourists but also promote trade and contribute to improving local investment.
In addition, holiday-goers will certainly be spoilt for choice as Vietjet also recently welcomed its first passengers on board the inaugural Nha Trang – Da Nang flight. Nha Trang and Da Nang are two famous coastal cities in central Vietnam that attracts hoards of local and international tourists all year round. The addition of these new routes now presents travellers greater opportunity and flexibility to discover these exciting destinations.
The Nha Trang – Da Nang route is operated on a daily return flight basis, at around 1 hour per leg. The flight will depart from Nha Trang at 11:45 and arrive in Da Nang at 12:45. The return flight takes off from Da Nang at 13:20 and lands in Nha Trang at 14:20 (All at local time).
Aiming to be a “Consumer Airline”, Vietjet has continually opened many new routes, increased its fleet size, and invested in modern technology, while offering greater add-on products and services to serve the demands of customers.
Vietjet has been a pioneering airline, winning the hearts of millions of travelers thanks to its exciting promotions, entertainments, especially during the festive seasons and on various holidays through the year. With high-quality services, diverse ticket classes and special low-cost air fares, Vietjet offers its passengers flying experiences on new aircraft with comfy seats and delicious hot meals served by dedicated and friendly cabin crews, and many more enticing add-on services.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience