Princess Cruises senior executives this week announced the launch of its mega 2020 Winter Program, which includes the only world cruise program sailing from and back to Australia, in true Princess style on board the largest and newest ship in the Princess Cruises fleet, the stunning Majestic Princess, in the equally mega setting of Sydney Harbour’s Overseas Passenger Terminal.
Stuart Allison, Princess Cruises’ Senior Vice President Asia Pacific was joined in this highly significant announcement, not only by Princess Cruises’ Director of Marketing and Sales Nick Ferguson, but also by live video link from the USA to Majestic Princess by Princess Cruises’ Director of Deployment and Planning, Crystal Morgan, with Stuart Allison saying, “This annual launch event has become the most anticipated booking day in the cruise industry in Australia.” He added, “In fact maybe it’s the most anticipated booking day for any travel product.”
An exclusive to Global Travel Media TV video of the launch, all the presentations and announcements is the very best way to reveal all the details and can be viewed by clicking on the video box below…this is a “must see” for anyone in the cruise business in the region and further afield.
The new Princess Cruises winter 2020 program will be on sale to Elite guests on Tuesday, 9 October at 9am – Wednesday, 10 October at 9am, before going on public sale on Thursday, 11 October at 9am.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience