Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group has signed a management contract for a new hotel and branded residences in Moscow, which are expected to open in 2021.
Mandarin Oriental, Moscow will have a prime riverfront location on the Sofiyskaya embankment in the heart of the city, directly facing the Kremlin. The hotel will be well located for business and leisure travellers with access to many of the city’s tourist attractions, historic sites and business districts.
The boutique property will feature 65 guestrooms and suites, two restaurants, a lounge bar, and spa and wellness facilities including a 25-metre indoor swimming pool.
The project will also house 137 Residences at Mandarin Oriental, which will be the first branded luxury residential development in Moscow.
The project is owned by Capital Group, one of Moscow’s largest development companies. Pierre-Yves Rochon Studio has been appointed as the interior designer, alongside Sergey Skuratov Architects.
“Mandarin Oriental hotels are found in many major cities around the world, and bear a seal of quality that signals luxury, service excellence and attention to detail. We look forward to creating Moscow’s first hotel and residential project in a prime location in front of the Kremlin, overlooking the Moskva river. The property will redefine the standard for luxury accommodation in Russia,” said Pavel Te, Chairman of Capital Group.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience