Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours has launched its major Quarter 4 campaign with the tagline “Love to Travel” acknowledging the “desire to travel” as a primary driver of its customer base.
According to Director of Marketing and Strategy, Ms Liz Glover, today’s mature travellers are experienced and passionate consumers of travel products on a global level. “Todays 50+ market are huge consumers of travel product, and feel they have a right to travel after a long time spent working hard and raising a family – they have a real passion for and a love of travel – hence our tagline.
“Love to Travel is about acknowledging the growing demand for travel choices that are trouble-free, give access to unique opportunities, different cultures, different countries, and are designed to be adaptable depending on fitness levels, interests, and passions”.
The Love to Travel campaign combines Scenic’s best offers across its global product range, both cruise and land. Key Cruise highlights include:
- 15 Day Jewels of Russia, Moscow – St Petersburg from $10,545 per person, all-inclusive with our $95 flight offer to Europe with Singapore Airlines – a saving of up to $4,710 per couple
- 11 Day Beautiful Bordeaux, Bordeaux – Bordeaux from $6,995 per person, all-inclusive with our $95 flight offer to Europe with Singapore Airlines – a saving of up to $5,190 per couple
- 11 Day Normandy and Gems of the Seine, Paris – Paris from $6,945 per person, all-inclusive with our $95 flight offer to Europe with Singapore Airlines – a saving of up to $4,630 per couple
- 18 Day Mystical Myanmar cruise and tour, Yangon-Yangon from $11,795 per person, with our free flights to Asia offer – a saving of up to $2,850 per couple
Key Tour highlights include:
- 14 Day Japan Unveiled tour, Fukuoka – Tokyo from $15,990 per person, with our partner fly free to Asia offer – a saving of up to $1,205 per couple
- 14 Day Ultimate Sir Lanka tour, Colombo – Colombo from $9,990 per person, with our partner fly free to Asia offer – a saving of up to $1,250 per couple
- 14 Day Egypt in Depth tour, Cairo – Cairo from $8,995 per person, with our partner fly free offer – a saving of up to $2,415 per couple
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation