Paul Gauguin Cruises, operator of the award-winning, highest-rated and longest continually sailing luxury cruise ship in the South Pacific, the m/s Paul Gauguin, is offering 50% off all-inclusive voyage fares in 2019.
Now is the perfect time for travellers to experience Paul Gauguin Cruises’ trademark itineraries, including the 15-day, 14-night Marquesas, Tuamotus & Society Islands itinerary, which journeys through picturesque tropical isles to the beautifully rugged beyond.
This two-week itinerary offers plenty of time to explore and relax at a traveller’s own pace, from the pristine beaches and exceptional diving of the Tuamoto Archipelago and to the Marquesas Islands of Fatu Hiva, Hiva Oa, Tahuata, and Muku Hiva, all of which are as rich in culture as they are in rugged, natural beauty.
But first, travellers begin their voyage in the picturesque Society Islands of Bora Bora, Taha’a, Moorea, Tahiti, and Huahine, where diving experiences showcase an abundance of clownfish, turtles, sharks, octopi, and many other underwater treasures.
In contrast to the aquamarine lagoons and white-sand beaches of the Society Islands, the Marquesas Islands offer rugged peaks, deep valleys, dense rainforests, and rich Polynesian culture.
Highlights of the 14-night itinerary include exploration of the history and culture of the Polynesian islands, with Hiva Oa being home to the largest stone sculptures in the Marquesas, which are said to be linked to the famous tikis of Easter Island.
On the third day of the voyage, guests of the m/s Gauguin will delight in the pink-sand beach of Fakarava, which offers a front-row seat to rare and exotic birds, plants and crustaceans only found in this hidden corner of the world.
Also, the voyage includes a day trip to Paul Gauguin Cruises’ own private islet, Motu Mahana. Here, guests of the m/s Gauguin will enjoy an exclusive retreat with a pristine white-sand beach, incredible vistas, and shore excursions.
Marquesas, Tuamotus & Society Islands Itinerary:
• Day 1 – Papeete, Tahiti, Society Islands
• Day 2 – Sea Day
• Day 3 – Fakarava, Tuamotus
• Day 4 – Sea Day
• Day 5 – Omoa, Fatu Hiva, Marquesas Islands
• Day 6 – Atuona, Hiva oa, Marquesas Islands
• Day 7 – Hapatoni, Tahuata, Marquesas Islands
• Day 8 – Taiohae, Nuku Hiva, Marquesas Islands
• Day 9 – Sea Day
• Day 10 – Sea Day
• Day 11 – Huahine, Society Islands
• Day 12 – Bora Bora, Society Islands
• Day 13 – Taha’a, Society Islands
• Day 14 – Moorea, Society Islands; Papeete, Tahiti, Society Islands
• Day 15 – Return to Papeete, Tahiti, Society Islands
2019 Departure Dates: 26 January, 13 April, 23 November.
Prices from US$6,080-$20,480 (usually USD$14,790-$43,590),
per person based on double occupancy
Fares include a luxury small ship experience; spacious oceanview accommodation; small, intimate ports of call; all shipboard meals; 24 hour room service; complimentary beverages, including select wines & spirits, bottled water & soft-drinks; all gratuities for room stewards and dining staff; day at our private islet, Motu Mahana; access to our private beach in Bora Bora; retractable watersports marina featuring complimentary windsurfing and kayaking
* watersports are subject to weather conditions and local restrictions.
For more information contact Wiltrans International on 1800 251 174 (Australia) and 0800 446 376 (New Zealand).
- Rare juvenile oarfish captured on camera for first time ever on Great Barrier Reef
- Tropical North Queensland sets new domestic records
- What’s New in Rockhampton QLD in 2022
- P&O Cruises Australia Marks The International Day of the Seafarer With an Array of Mouth-watering Treats Onboard Pacific Adventure