Travelmarvel, Australia’s leading premium tour operator, are celebrating the launch of their new Western Australia brochure with a range of Earlybird savings.
Travelmarvel’s 2019 Western Australia brochure has all the inspiration, information and local knowledge you’ll need to encourage your guests to embark on a fantastic immersion into one of Australia’s most beautiful corners. Plus, those who book early will enjoy fantastic prices in 2019. For a limited time, all itineraries featured in the brochure benefit from a range of unmissable Earlybird savings.
For those new to the region, the 18-day West Coast Adventure from Perth to Darwin is an ideal choice, including all the key sights and experiences that Western Australia has to offer. Guests will discover the Pinnacles, Hamelin Pool and the Pilbara’s great gorges. They’ll meet characters in remote mining towns, get up-close to the dolphins of Monkey Mia and soak in the landscapes and culture of the magical Kimberley and Top End. Prices start from $8,395 per person, twin share. Book before 31 March 2019 and save an additional $1,000 per couple.
The South West corner abounds with natural beauty, enthralling history and wonderful wildlife. The 15-day Wonders of the South West journey includes stops at blushing waters of Pink Lake, Wave Rock and a walk through a forest of giant tingle trees. Guests will experience the smiling bottlenose dolphins of Monkey Mia, discover the wine region of Margaret River and look out for the wildflowers that seasonally dot the countryside. Prices start from $5,595 per person, twin share. Book before 31 March 2019 and save an additional $800 per couple.
Adventurous travellers will enjoy taking in the most isolated highlights of the ancient Kimberley region cruising along the remote coast. Aboard a small ship, Coral Expeditions I, they’ll anchor to explore secluded locations between Broome and Darwin that can only be reached by the water. Excursions include landings on far-flung beaches, cruises around hidden coves, and stops at incredible natural wonders like King George Falls, King Cascades and Horizontal Falls. Prices for the 12-day Kimberley Coast Cruise start from $9,995 per person, twin share. Book before 31 March and enjoy 2 for 1 airfares.
Travelmarvel will also release their Queensland 2019/20 brochure online this week, giving travellers the chance to experience the region’s lush rainforests, dazzling turquoise waters and pristine white sand beaches. Travelling from Sydney to Cairns, or vice versa, guests will take in some of the most spectacular sights Australia’s east coast has to offer, from the Great Barrier Reef to World Heritage-listed Fraser Island. Travelmarvel’s 13-day East Coast Adventure starts at $4,995 per person, twin share, including Earlybird savings of $200 per person when booking before 31 March 2019.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience