Taking agents around the world starting locally in Australia and New Zealand before moving on to the other continents, agents will learn about the many popular and emerging train journeys that are on offer in the extensive Rail Plus portfolio of Great Train Journeys. Apart from gathering all of the necessary basic information on the train journeys, agents will also gain valuable selling tips, insider knowledge and other expert advice.
Top scoring agents will be rewarded with prizes including $500, $200 and $100 vouchers for the 1st – 3rd place winners, a series of wine vouchers, double movie passes to the British and Latin American Film Festivals, cookie postcards, coffees and gift packs from various Great Train Journey partners.
Agents are reminded that Rail Expertis a training program aimed to better equip them will the necessary and latest information on train travel, where the reward system is based on scores, modules completed, the time frame in which they are completed and sales performance.
Agents who haven’t yet signed up will need to create an account on Rail Expert or follow the guidelines on this enrolment guide. For assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation