Contiki, the world’s leading travel company for 18-35 year olds, are pleased to announce the appointment of Nathan Taylor as Head of Sales.
Showcasing an obvious passion and strong knowledge in the millennial and youth travel space, Taylor brings a wealth of experience in building strong commercial partnerships and managing multiple teams. With over 10 years’ experience in the Travel Industry, Taylor joins from his most recent role as an Area Leader for Student Flights.
Vanessa Fletcher, Marketing Director for Contiki, commented: “Nathan’s genuine desire to shape the experience of young travelers, aligns with our core values and vision. Knowing that our agency partnerships are in good hands thanks to the experience and expertise he brings, we’re excited for him to join our sales team and help drive the success of Contiki in Australia.
Taylor will be based from the Sydney office and starts 25 September 2018
- Online Slot Machine Strategies – How to Beat them
- The best smartphone games to play while on vacation
- Work and play: how to safely work on your vacation
- World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys is Back with Two Ways to Earn
- Jetstar and Indigo partnership goes live
- American Airlines Announces Agreement to Purchase Boom Supersonic Overture Aircraft, Places Deposit on 20 Overtures
- New series reveals Sydney has all the ingredients for the ultimate holiday
- Centara appoints experienced Centara hotel manager for the group’s first address in Bangkok’s historic district
- ‘Cowra’s Canola Tours and Blooming Attractions’
- Da Vittorio Launch at Reverie Saigon Redefines Italian Fine Dining in Vietnam