Relax and re-discover the delicacies of Chinese cuisine, wines, and drinks at Pinot Duck, the cosy restaurant and bar in Wan Chai’s bustling F&B district. On weekdays, guests can now enjoy an all-day buy-one-get-one-free offer on cocktails, mocktails, wines by glass and Moonzen Brewery draft beer.
Echoing the restaurant’s creative and modern take on traditional Chinese cuisine, the drinks list at Pinot Duck features a wide selection of beverages. Cocktail highlights include Fresh Grape Mojito (HKD 120) a dreamy drink with a mix of Bacardi, fresh mint and lime, homemade grape syrup and soda water; Pinotini (HKD 120) a signature cocktail for vodka and champagne lovers; Three Kingdom (HKD 120) an inventive blend with rich and complex flavours.
Guests can also enjoy an extensive range of draft and bottled beer by Hong Kong-based Moonzen Brewery, including South Cloud Lager (HKD 70/500ml; HKD 55/300ml), a firm favourite which is brewed with southern hops and raw Yunnan pu’er tea, and Moonzen Jade Emperor IPA (HKD 70/500ml; HKD 55/300ml), which flashes bolts of citrus and floral. For sweet-tooths, Moon Goddess Chocolate Stout (HKD60/330ml), a creamy stout contains real chocolate and vanilla is always a crowd-pleaser.
Pinot Duck’s duck-themed bar snacks are more than the usual bar bites. Enjoy a drink with Quack Snacks like the Peking Duck Mini Puff (HKD128), a creative take on minced confit and liver wrapped in a cinnamon almond pastry; Crusted Duck Lolli (HKD88), mixed taro mash and duck meat served with jasmine mayonnaise; Mini Duck Burger (HKD108), featuring a minced duck patty with pan-seared duck liver and pickled young ginger.
Designed by noted Hong Kong-based interior architecture firm JJA Bespoke, Pinot Duck is a stylish spot for after-work drinks or a cheeky nightcap. Open seven days for lunch and dinner, the 60-seat restaurant is always a ducking good time.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience