In readiness for The 2018 Ryder Cup, a brand new fleet of Club Car vehicles has arrived at Le Golf National.
The world-leading manufacturer of small-wheel, zero-emissions electric vehicles, with the assistance of two of its official EMEA distributors, Buggyman and AS2G, has delivered an initial fleet of 350 golf car and turf utility vehicles to Le Golf National.
Tractor Hire, another official EMEA distributor, will supply the remaining 200 vehicles, which will assist operations ahead of and during the biennial match.
In addition to the 550-strong fleet, The Official Supplier of The 2018 Ryder Cup is also providing each team with seven vehicles featuring the iconic patriotic branding, which will enable European Captain Thomas Bjørn, US Captain Jim Furyk and their Vice-Captains to move quickly around the course in order to keep up with all of the action over the three days.
“Supplying a large fleet of vehicles is a major logistical operation, but our experience, as well as that of the team at Buggyman, has ensured the vehicles are on-site and ready for action,” said Marco Natale, Vice President EMEA at Club Car, an Executive Member of the Asian Golf Industry Federation.
“Our attention to detail and dedication to producing the highest quality, reliable vehicles will help to ensure the smooth running of what will be a first-class event and a real showpiece of golf,” he added.
Club Car has been an Official Supplier of every Ryder Cup since 1997. For the 2018 event, the company will also supply vehicles for all on-course television crews to assist with the global transmission of the event, as well as team and match officials.
Club Car already supplies Le Golf National with a fleet of 50 Precedent i3 golf cars, all featuring the fully connected mobile golf information system, Visage.
- Online Slot Machine Strategies – How to Beat them
- The best smartphone games to play while on vacation
- Work and play: how to safely work on your vacation
- World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys is Back with Two Ways to Earn
- Jetstar and Indigo partnership goes live
- American Airlines Announces Agreement to Purchase Boom Supersonic Overture Aircraft, Places Deposit on 20 Overtures
- New series reveals Sydney has all the ingredients for the ultimate holiday
- Centara appoints experienced Centara hotel manager for the group’s first address in Bangkok’s historic district
- ‘Cowra’s Canola Tours and Blooming Attractions’
- Da Vittorio Launch at Reverie Saigon Redefines Italian Fine Dining in Vietnam