Nanuku Auberge Resort (Pacific Harbour, Fiji) is extending an invitation to all Australian and New Zealand accredited travel agents and wholesalers to ‘stay and play’ at half the usual rate.
General Manager, Sascha Hemmann explains, “With anticipation mounting to the unveiling of the new Auberge Beach Villas in November, plus the recent launch of several new guest experiences, not to mention the appointment of Executive Chef Oliver Scarf, we knew it was the perfect time to share the evolving Nanuku story with our thriving industry.”
“While Fiji’s Denarau Island and the Coral Coast offer alluring holidays, our unique position at Pacific Harbour (aka “Fiji’s Adventure Capital”), really sets Nanuku apart. From 50+ land/sea adventures including cage-less bull shark diving, white-water rafting, Raka rugby training or jungle hiking, to exquisite bespoke picnics on our white sand private island and indulgent spa treatments at Nanuku’s Lomana Spa, there is plenty for everyone.” Sascha muses.
Sascha adds, “Having a guest-to-staff ratio of 1:5 allows us to exceed our guests’ expectations including complimentary nanny/buddy services from 8am to 8.30pm for little travellers, and it’s all only 25 minutes via a private, scenic flight or 1 to 2.5 hours via car from Suva or Nadi Airports respectively.”
TRAVEL AGENT OFFER INCLUDES:
- 50% OFF the normal recommended retail prices
- A couples massage
- Maximum three (3) night stay
- Strictly for accredited Australian and New Zealand Travel Agents or Wholesalers
- Bookings can be made up to 90 days prior to travel
- Offer valid until20th December 2019; conditions apply *
TO BOOK: email email@example.com and quote Rate Code: EXPLNA
* Blackout dates apply; 20 Dec 2018 to 5 Jan 2019, 12-28 Apr 2019, 27 Jun – 21 Jul 2019, 20 Sep to 13 Oct 2019.
Bookings subject to availability. Proof of travel agent ID required at time of booking.
- Online Slot Machine Strategies – How to Beat them
- The best smartphone games to play while on vacation
- Work and play: how to safely work on your vacation
- World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys is Back with Two Ways to Earn
- Jetstar and Indigo partnership goes live
- American Airlines Announces Agreement to Purchase Boom Supersonic Overture Aircraft, Places Deposit on 20 Overtures
- New series reveals Sydney has all the ingredients for the ultimate holiday
- Centara appoints experienced Centara hotel manager for the group’s first address in Bangkok’s historic district
- ‘Cowra’s Canola Tours and Blooming Attractions’
- Da Vittorio Launch at Reverie Saigon Redefines Italian Fine Dining in Vietnam