From August 24 until December 25, 2018, discover passion and connection in the most romantic spot on Oahu with Ka Pilina ā Kaua, a romantic retreat inviting couples to connect with each against a backdrop of stunning sunsets, outstanding culinary experiences and blissful sun-soaked afternoons at Four Seasons Resort Oahu at Ko Olina.
On arrival, each couple is presented with a ceremonial tasting of Kō Manulele, the sweet juice of heirloom sugarcane grown by Manulele Distillers. In the ancient love ceremony Hana Aloha, Kō Manulele was one of three sugarcanes used to arouse a deep and everlasting love.
With each night paid in a luxurious Mountain-View One-Bedroom Suite, Ocean-View One-Bedroom Suite, Oceanfront One-Bedroom Suite or Prime Oceanfront One-Bedroom Suite at Four Seasons Resort O`ahu at Ko Olina, couples receive a daily credit of up to USD 400 toward oceanfront private dining, decadent spa treatments and more.
Using their daily resort credit, couples can Experience Even More of the Resort with:
- A Hawaiian blessing or vow renewal on a secluded beach or in the Resort’s rustic chapel
- Stars Above Hawaii, an evening of stargazing with magnificent views of the moon, planets, stars, and galaxies
- A 50 minute Makana Massage and complimentary glass of champagne for two, starting at USD 350 (or USD 375 in a traditional outdoor Hawaiian healing hale) at Naupaka Spa & Wellness Centre
- A private chef’s dinner for two at Noe Island or Pokahu Point, surrounded by swaying palms, tiki torches and the lull of the night time surf (starting at USD 1,500 with wine pairings)
- Rustic toes-in-the-sand dining at Hale Wa’a at Mina’s Fish House (starting at USD 1,500 with wine pairings)
- A sunset yacht or catamaran cruise (starting at USD 300 per person)
- An Oahu Circle Island helicopter tour, with champagne toast and mountain top landing (starting at USD 600 per person) or a dramatic Earth, Wind & Fire day trip to Big Island
- Once of two exclusive amenities with La Perla: “Ocean Dreams” offers the intimacy and exclusivity of a private in-room shopping experience with a complimentary La Perla swimwear or lingerie fitting in the privacy of one’s private suite; “Suite Dreams” offers a curated selection of three lingerie sets personally selected by the couple and delivered nightly as a turndown amenity
The daily Resort credit (promo code #ExperienceEvenMore) can be applied to these and other exclusive resort experiences for couples at Four Seasons Resort Oahu at Ko Olina.
Kō Hana Agricole Rum is meticulously crafted from farm to bottle. Single varietals are hand harvested, pressed to juice and then distilled to perfection — resulting in one of the world’s finest pure cane rums. The Ka Pilina ā Kaua booking can be accompanied by a private tour of the Kō Hana rum distillery.
For reservations, call +1 808 679 0079 or toll free +1 844 387 0308. Promo code: #ExperienceEvenMore. The credit is available with a minimum two night and maximum 30-night stay.
- Travel More, Pay Less: Free Days with Swiss Travel Pass
- Scone Bar At NUO Hotel Beijing’s Lobby Lounge
- Drowning travel agents need urgent lifeline as COVID crisis takes toll
- Strong partners: AIDA Cruises remains main sponsor of the classical music festival “Festspiele Mecklenburg-Vorpommern” until 2024
- Travel Plans Can change… Enjoy More Flexibility
- AC Hotel by Marriott® Melbourne Southbank and Patient Wolf Distilling Co. mix the perfectly precise blend
- NSW Government leadership on Travel T&Cs welcome
- Carnival Cruise Line Announces That Costa Luminosa Will Transfer to the Carnival Fleet and Start Service in November 2022
- Azamara® Reveals 2022 European Voyages for its New Ship, Azamara OnwardSM
- Explore ‘Ancient Lands’ at Newly Opened Ngilgi Cave!