The exciting news kept coming at the Global STARS 2018 Gala Awards dinner event in Hamilton Island this weekend, with the announcement that the Cruise STARS will be heading to Alaska in 2019!
Announced by Cinzia Burnes, Head of Wholesale and Inbound for Qantas Holidays, Sunlover Holidays and associated brands on Saturday night in Hamilton Island, the agents present certainly showed their excitement at the news of the extravagant incentive reward on offer next year.
With thanks to Crystal Cruises attendees of Cruise STARS 2019 will be treated to seven days on board the Crystal Symphony in September 2019. Cruising from Vancouver to Alaska they’ll experience the best of what Alaska cruising has to offer as well as cruising the inside passage.
Cruise STARS 2019 will be inviting top-tier selling agents from across wholesale cruise brands including; The Cruise Team, Seven Oceans Cruising and GO Holidays.
Steve Brady, National Sales Manager, said that the Cruise STARS 2019 reward was one of the most impressive he can remember. “We know our Cruise STARS will be treated to an absolutely amazing experience on the Crystal Symphony heading to Alaska, there is no doubt it will be a trip of a lifetime” Steve said.
“Our agents from across Australia and New Zealand will be super excited to be invited and they have 11 months to try and make that happen.” he added.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience