There is a stunning new landmark on Hong Kong Island’s North Point waterfront with the opening of Hotel VIC on the Harbour on Monday, July 16.
The five-star Hotel VIC is the perfect addition to North Point – regarded as the soul of the city. Visitors can travel like a local and stay like a fashionista in this definitive Hong Kong neighbourhood brimming with undiscovered fashion, food and culture.
Every single room boasts spectacular panoramic view of the harbour and the city in the newly-built twin-tower hotel which features 671 guestrooms and suites.
Hotel VIC caters for all – from the business traveller to families. Many rooms have two double-beds, accommodating a family of four comfortably.
During their stay, guests can enjoy access to a 24-hour gym, rooftop outdoor swimming pool, sauna and steam rooms. All rooms include a deluxe rain shower and in-room Nespresso coffee machine.
A smartphone app with in-room services, chat, and reservation capabilities, offers instantaneous service in the palm of your hand, while the hotel’s free lightning-fast WiFi and online check-in and out feature provides guests with a slick and uninterrupted experience from day to night.
Hotel VIC is the first hotel in Hong Kong to provide a key card kiosk, so that guests can simply access their room key with a QR code sent to them following online check-in prior to their arrival – perfect for that late check-in.
Hotel VIC offers three fabulous dining destinations in the North Point district including North Point’s only rooftop bar. The Farmhouse is an all day international dining restaurant on the second floor with indoor and outdoor seating overlooking the harbour. The Farmhouse Deli offers freshly made pastries and cakes matched perfectly with special house-brewed coffee and a wide range of teas.
To top it all off, head to the 23rd floor where the Cruise restaurant features a stunning outdoor area providing panoramic views of Victoria Harbour.
As a celebratory opening offer, a discount of up to 20% on standard rooms and 25% on Club floor rooms and suites applies. Room rate starts from HK$1,500 ($255 AUD) plus 10% service charge.
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation