As the end of the dry season draws closer, the iconic El Questro in the heart of the Kimberley has announced an end of season sales across its three accommodation offerings, for guests looking to travel to a breathtaking region over the coming months.
El Questro will extend 20 per cent off the nightly accommodation rate across the luxurious Homestead, from the Garden Room overlooking the surrounding manicured lawns, through to the spectacular Chamberlain Suite, dramatically perched on the edge of the Chamberlain Gorge.
Guests staying at the Homestead will also enjoy complimentary access to the property’s 4WD transfer services, and as always, dining and selected alcoholic beverages are included in the accommodation rate.
For those travelling to the charming tented cabins of Emma Gorge, or the centrally positioned El Questro Station, the property is offering three nights for the price of two – an idyllic option for a family getaway. If that wasn’t enough, kids stay free at both Emma Gorge and the Station when staying with their parents.
While guests will enjoy evenings with the modern comforts of home, days at El Questro are best spent exploring the rugged beauty of the Kimberley outback. Scenic helicopter flights, gorge tours, sunset hikes, horseback riding, reclining in thermal springs and picnics by the watering hole are just a taste of what lies in wait for El Questro guests.
General manager, Lori Litwack, said: “For anyone shivering through city winters and on the hunt for a hit of vitamin D, we’re currently enjoying stunning high-20 degree days here at El Questro. We’re looking forward to hosting our final guests of 2018 over the coming months, and hope that this offer makes an outback experience that little more achievable.”
To book your stay at El Questro Homestead, Emma Gorge or the Station, visit https://www.elquestro.com.au.
- Online Slot Machine Strategies – How to Beat them
- The best smartphone games to play while on vacation
- Work and play: how to safely work on your vacation
- World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys is Back with Two Ways to Earn
- Jetstar and Indigo partnership goes live
- American Airlines Announces Agreement to Purchase Boom Supersonic Overture Aircraft, Places Deposit on 20 Overtures
- New series reveals Sydney has all the ingredients for the ultimate holiday
- Centara appoints experienced Centara hotel manager for the group’s first address in Bangkok’s historic district
- ‘Cowra’s Canola Tours and Blooming Attractions’
- Da Vittorio Launch at Reverie Saigon Redefines Italian Fine Dining in Vietnam