TravelClick, a leading global provider of data and revenue-generating solutions for hoteliers, today announced that Mangalis Hotel Group, the African-born hospitality group with its dynamic innovative brands Noom Hotels, Seen Hotels and Yaas Hotels, has selected TravelClick’s award-winning Reservations (iHotelier®), Web and Media Solutions to drive more revenue and maximize direct bookings as Mangalis continues its rapid expansion across Africa.
TravelClick’s flexible, integrated Reservations Solutions enable Mangalis Hotel Group to price rooms, develop personalized offers and book guests – irrespective of what device or channel the guest uses to engage the hotel. To acquire new guests, Mangalis uses TravelClick’s Media and Web Solutions to target and reach guests when they are most likely to book and push them to new, highly engaging, conversion-oriented websites. These websites have been designed to advance their hotels’ brands and increase their online revenue. Mangalis will also leverage TravelClick for representation on all Global Distribution Systems to drive demand among additional traveler segments.
“With innovation at the heart of our business model, it was essential that our reservations, media and web solutions provider could offer us the true flexibility that we need to meet the unique requirements of today’s guests in Africa,” said Olivier Jacquin, CEO, Mangalis Hotel Group. “TravelClick not only met and exceeded our requirements, but TravelClick also provides a singular guest experience, which is extremely important for us. Using TravelClick, we are able to capture the right guests at the right time at the right room rate – always ensuring that we are optimizing our revenue per available room (RevPAR) and occupancy.”
“TravelClick allows Mangalis Hotel Group to control the entire guest booking experience, from the moment that a guest is first encountered online to the time that the guest arrives at the property to when the guest departs and hopefully returns,” added Jan Tissera, President, International, TravelClick. “We are excited about this partnership as it marks our continued expansion in Africa, a key growth region for us. As Mangalis Hotel Group expands across the continent, it will be able to take full advantage of all of TravelClick’s inherent capabilities to provide unique offers and pricing that match the creativity that guests everywhere have come to expect.”
- Travel More, Pay Less: Free Days with Swiss Travel Pass
- Scone Bar At NUO Hotel Beijing’s Lobby Lounge
- Drowning travel agents need urgent lifeline as COVID crisis takes toll
- Strong partners: AIDA Cruises remains main sponsor of the classical music festival “Festspiele Mecklenburg-Vorpommern” until 2024
- Travel Plans Can change… Enjoy More Flexibility
- AC Hotel by Marriott® Melbourne Southbank and Patient Wolf Distilling Co. mix the perfectly precise blend
- NSW Government leadership on Travel T&Cs welcome
- Carnival Cruise Line Announces That Costa Luminosa Will Transfer to the Carnival Fleet and Start Service in November 2022
- Azamara® Reveals 2022 European Voyages for its New Ship, Azamara OnwardSM
- Explore ‘Ancient Lands’ at Newly Opened Ngilgi Cave!