Sails Port Macquarie by Rydges has opened after a multi-million-dollar design and construction to reveal a glamourous, Hamptons style inspired coastal leisure, conference and event destination.
The iconic coastal resort has undergone a stunning transformation to capitalise on its riverside location with 92 guest rooms and suites, a swimming pool with entertainment terrace, private jetty, The Boathouse Bar & Restaurant, The Cape Ballroom, waterfront wedding chapel and event pavilion and tennis court.
Wedding, business and leisure travellers will fall in love with this all-in-one resort with its poolside cabanas, alfresco fire table, cocktails, French Champagne and oyster bars. Gold Coast based architects Hamilton, Hayes, Henderson Architecture created a stunning fusion of worlds with Hamptons inspired architecture blending seamlessly with the lush coastal surrounds featuring fresh white gables overlooking the manicured lawns, tropical gardens and sweeping water views.
Just four hours’ drive North from Sydney or a one-hour flight from Sydney and Brisbane, Sails Port Macquarie cements Port Macquarie as a wedding and business events destination. A standout feature is an impressive three storey grand atrium featuring glass elevators and an atrium bar. The Cape Ballroom is a gorgeous pillar less event space designed to cater for up to 600 in a cocktail style or 300 for a banquet style event.
Nick McLaughlin Opening General Manager of Sails Port Macquarie said. “The resort transformation is nothing short of magnificent – each detail from room design, to selection of resort landscaping, furniture and tableware has been carefully orchestrated to create that ambient Hamptons coastal feel. This signals a new era for Sails Port Macquarie as a premium leisure and events destination”.
Sails Port Macquarie by Rydges, 20 Park Street, Port Macquarie. Ph: 02 6589 5100 or go to www.sailsportmacquarie.com.au
Sails Port Macquarie Winter Warmer Deals
Luxe Winter Mini Break for Couples
Relax in the warm winter sun with a cheese platter and bottle of bubbly on arrival. Stay overnight in a King Water View Room overlooking the glistening bay (or upgrade to an Executive Suite). Enjoy a full buffet breakfast for two in The Boathouse Bar + Restaurant, and have some fun with our solar heated pool and spa, paddle boards and tennis courts, and make use of the free wifi, complimentary off-street parking and late checkout. From $274 per night.
Check in & Chill Out – Winter Escape for Families
Everyone’s happy with two complimentary milkshakes and two cocktails on arrival. Stay overnight in a King Garden Suite for up to 2 adults and 2 children 12 years and under (or upgrade to a Water View Suite or add on another rollaway bed). Fill up with a full buffet breakfast for four in The Boathouse Bar + Restaurant. Keep the kids busy with complimentary kids show bags, solar heated pool and spa, paddle boards, tennis courts, in-room media ports, free wifi and kids channel. You’ll have complimentary off-street parking and late checkout. From $289 per night.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience