In an unprecedented collaboration, France, Monaco and Spain, together with the region of Catalonia, Avis Car Rental and Turkish Airlines, have launched the Mediterranean Luxe tourism campaign in May 2018.
With new air transport routes recently added, and Asian travellers ready to explore new regions of Europe in a deeper and more independent way, the Mediterranean Luxe tourism campaign seeks to introduce the endless options offered by the Mediterranean region to the Asian markets.
This new campaign presents a great opportunity for the travel trade to adapt to the ever-changing industry landscape, which has seen its model challenged by online-based competition, catering to a mostly price-sensitive clientele.
With the Mediterranean Luxe programme, trade partners will be able to design itineraries for individual travellers looking to visit Europe off the beaten path, with qualitative, sophisticated and bespoke experiences – including flexible self-drive holidays – that only the Mediterranean can offer. Unique routs for adventurers, foodies, and wellness lovers, such as an all-inclusive 10-day self-drive journey through Ibiza, Barcelona, Marseille, Cannes and Monaco, will be possible with this campaign.
- Online Slot Machine Strategies – How to Beat them
- The best smartphone games to play while on vacation
- Work and play: how to safely work on your vacation
- World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys is Back with Two Ways to Earn
- Jetstar and Indigo partnership goes live
- American Airlines Announces Agreement to Purchase Boom Supersonic Overture Aircraft, Places Deposit on 20 Overtures
- New series reveals Sydney has all the ingredients for the ultimate holiday
- Centara appoints experienced Centara hotel manager for the group’s first address in Bangkok’s historic district
- ‘Cowra’s Canola Tours and Blooming Attractions’
- Da Vittorio Launch at Reverie Saigon Redefines Italian Fine Dining in Vietnam